Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Can School Actually Serve A Purpose?

The answer to this question may surprise some of my loyal readers. The answer that I have concluded on is, drum roll please, yes.
This morning Nick, my good friend, and I took the ever grueling morning commute over to Canisius College and got here around 8 o'clock this morning. Nick and I first decided to go to the school library because he still had a half an hour before his accounting class started. As we approached the library we found out that it was closed! This outraged me because by the time we got to the library from the parking lot it was 8:05 am and the library opens at 8:00 am. These kind of things tend to set me off and as you may know I'm paying a pretty penny to go to this school. This left another bad taste in my mouth. I'll let you know some other things that tick me off about Canisius another time.
So after Nick left for class, I finished my Tim Hortons coffee and donut and headed off to my secret spot on campus to take a dump. After that explosive event, I went to the bookstore to purchase a pack of gum to get rid of my coffee breath. As I was there I decided to check out the classic rock CD section of the bookstore and found what I was looking for. Before I go on, let me tell you this is the first time this has happened. I found the Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap CD at the bookstore. A miracle!
This kind of an event, in my opinion anyway, was a must to write down and tell my loyal readers. The bookstore also has a classic Scorpions CD that I am thinking about purchasing some other day. The CD had on it No One Like You and Rock You Like a Hurricane, with other classics as well.
I will have another write up later because I promised an update on fishing totals and Indianapolis pictures and also a real funny picture of my dad as well. Let me tell you, this picture of my dad is one for the ages. You defiantly don't want to miss this one. Well I better get going seeing that I've got class in 45 minutes. Leave comments please.

Peace, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

2 comments:

Ryan said...

good find your holiness, thanks for the indepth look at your dump.

Holy Diver said...

yeah they are teaching me to be more descriptive in college