Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello


Hi everyone. No I haven't died, I have been busy the last couple of weeks getting done with my fall semester. Holiday break is finally here so maybe I'll write a few things here and there. I bought a new camera for myself so I'll have some shots of me when I am in Florida. The Sabres surprisingly are winning right now and the Bills were officially eliminated from playoff contention on Sunday. I'm kind of glad because they would have been embarrassed anyway. I do also want to add that I can't wait until the Bills move out of Buffalo. I'll finally be free again on Sundays and I my blood pressure will probably drop considerably. See ya Holy Diver

1 comment:

the fat kid said...

I gotta say, that, is the coolest picture of Dio I have ever seen. I should scan those pictures that I got from that Magazine and post them.