Thursday, October 11, 2007

Going to Cleveland

Yesterday I found out that my two good friends, Nick and John Sanders, were planning on going to Game 5 of the ALCS in Cleveland, Ohio. As soon as I got the message from Ryan, I called him up and got in on the action. Now we just have to pray for a Game 5.

Predictions:

ALCS
Cleveland over Boston in 6 games

NLCS
Arizona over Colorado in 5 games

In my opinion both the Diamondbacks and Indians have the most complete rosters of the four teams left, let alone the entire league. Pitching wins it for ya, and the D'backs certainly have that plus home field advantage during this series against the Rockies which is HUGE. Coors Field plays a factor in this, and luckily for the D'backs there is only going to be 2 games played there plus one if necessary. I must say I'm happy for both of these teams. Both the Rockies and D'backs have done it the right way in building through the farm systems with real good drafts(not like the Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, etc.). This can also be said about the Indians. Being from Buffalo you would think the Red Sox were playing the Buffalo Bisons! These are three real likable teams. As for the BoSox, I hope their franchise rots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u guys r gay