Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Sad Days

Well the Red Sox are up two games to none on the Rockies which blows, the Sabres are currently on a three game losing streak, and the Bills are three point favorites over the Jets this weekend in New York. I have watched one whole inning of the World Series and I plan on keeping it that way. There are more important things in life than watching some garbage team win the World Series. The World Series is more like the Dump Series . The Sabres are very disappointing so far. I'm not quite sure if this really surprises me though. The team reflects the idiots running this franchise. The two headed monster at HSBC Arena thinks too highly of their draft picks. It's okay though, the Sabres will just continue to sign these overrated players like Campbell, Kalinin and, well they already signed Jochen Chokin' Hecht. This team sucks and I'm ready to stand on the corner of Eggert and Sheridan and start handing Sabre tickets out like food stamps. Even if this team makes the playoffs, I am not spending the 7, 800 dollars that I dished out these past two seasons to watch Dora the Explorer on Ice. As for the Bills, I like the decision on starting Edwards. This team could be going somewhere (playoffs) in two years when they are in Toronto.
My relationship with Canisius College has finally reached it's last straw. I'm done with St. Peter so I'm moving on. I'm extremely disappointed in the way they treat commuters and the how the college runs itself. Holy Diver is looking for a new home. Look out Fredonia and Buff State.
See ya,
John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

5 comments:

Ryan said...

The sox blow, I actually hate them more than the yankee's I think. As for overrated players you forgot kotalik, conolly, vanek, afinegenov, miller, paille, pominville and pretty much everyone else. As for the bills being a playoff team ha good one, well at least your leaving crapesius.

Anonymous said...

So John aka HOLY DIVER. What is up with my Alma Matter? Sounds like you are really in the dumps about CC?

Holy Diver said...

hey Inshrk. Its great to hear from you again and I hope all is well. About CC I just don't feel like I'm getting the kind of "bang for the buck" that expected. I heard all of these positive things about the place going in that I expected a lot from the place. Being a commuter really makes you feel like an outsider. it seems like more than ever at that school important information on my major and stuff is being announced extremely late and I can't attend these events because of how late the info is being announced. I hope I can solve this problem real soon and I hope my mom understands. I can't hold my breath though.
Ryan, as always its interesting hearing your amazing opinions. Sabres again did not look good last night. That game was extremely sloppy. Its very disappointing. talk to you soon.
john aka ronnie james dio aka holy diver

Anonymous said...

Holy Diver,

Give CC a chance......need to talk to the dept. chair/advisor for your major and express your concerns. Even for institutions of higher learning, it is about the almighty $'s. You are their client and need to be heard.

Another blah game for the Sabres. Looks like we are relinquished to mediocrity!!

LNSHRK

Holy Diver said...

Your right Inshrk. I had a spiritual awakening over the weekend and as of now I'm staying.