Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fishing and Painting in Florida






Today my uncle chris and I went fishing at this little pond by their house. It produced nicely! We caught all of our bass on shiners. My uncle caught 4 nice looking bass including the biggest of the day which weighed around 3 1/2, 4 pounds. I caught one which was probably around a foot. We are hoping to hit that place again next Saturday, which is the day I will be arriving back in Buffalo. At the end, I had a real nice bass hit my shiner twice, but it kept spitting the shiner out. It felt like a nice one!
I have been in Florida now since Thursday, and the weather has been real nice. I have been working for my uncle's painting company, as well, in Ormond Beach, Florida on a Bell South building. I have learned many new skills so far, and I hoped to learn more as the days progress. See ya, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

1 comment:

Ryan said...

always getting shown up john! those are some nice fish, but they look pretty skinny for their length, must not be alot of forage in the lake. When are you coming back? Did you go to crashorama? Where are the pics from holland? your devoted readers are waiting. by the way I need butter.