Friday, June 1, 2007

Ellicott Creek Fishing Trip Part III

Ryan and I hit Ellicott Creek today. I drove this time, so it was even more exciting! Ryan caught about twenty bass on his famous crankbait and artificials and I caught 10 bass, with 6 in the 12inch range all on crankbaits. We also saw my cousin Manny fishing and he caught a real nice Pike out of there. He said he had also caught a Pike early that day as well. Pictures of the day to come.
Tomorrow is the day I head up to Indianapolis for the weekend. My aunt and uncle have a huge lake in their backyard and I guess there is some nice bass in their. WE SHALL SEE!!! I'll have pictures from Indy as soon as I get back (whenever that is). Thanks, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return the prefer?
.I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to make use of a few of your concepts!!

Also visit my web blog; kitchen remodeling