Sunday, September 2, 2007

Awesome News Guys


If anyone were to win man of the year in Buffalo, New York, Chesley McNeil, Don Paul and Kevin O' Connell would win it every three years all the time. These guys give the most accurate weather forcasts I have ever seen. I have been to many places like Orlando, Pheonix, New York, Toronto, Orangeburg, Charlotte, Indianapolis, and many other cities, and these guys just blow all of the other weather focasters out of the water. Let me ask you this question, "Who would ever want to be a weather forcaster in Buffalo?" Buffalo has got to be one of the hardest cities to predict weather for. These guys deserve all of the credit I am giving them and I think it would only be fitting if you let me know how you feel about Mr. Chesley McNeil, Don Paul and Kevin O'Connell.

If I were to make the difficult decision of ranking the three, I would have to go:

1.) Chesley McNeil
2.) Don Paul
3.) Kevin O'Connell

2 comments:

Ryan said...

wow John you've hit an all time high with this one. Only good ole' Holy Diver could write such a wonderful piece of literature about his local weathermen. Those are some killer pics your got, especially the one of chelsey. As for who I take Im gonna have to go with Don just becasue you took the ches and of course Don has a better fasion sense. Ya know theres something about the name Don and dressing well, I think you know who Im takling about!

Holy Diver said...

As a matter of fact I do ryan. Mr. Don Cherry. I wonder if they are distantly related or something