Friday, September 21, 2007

FANTASY HOCKEY 2007-08





If you do not know already, the NHL hockey season is just around the corner and I'm sure some of you are starting to think about fantasy hockey. Who should I draft?, When is it a good time to draft this player? etc. Well, I am here to inform you there are going to be two definite sleeper picks this year. I mean obliviously there are going more than just two sleeper picks, but these two guys will go unnoticed in most drafts. Drum roll please ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
SURPRISE: My two sleeper picks are David Wozniewski and Jan Mark Talbo. You make ask "Who the hell are these players?" Well, Jan Mark Talbo is a center on the Pittsburgh Penguins, a team with obvious talent, and Andrew Wozniewski is a defensemen for the every great Toronto Maple Leafs. I think the Leafs in general are going to have a pretty good year this year. Last year the Leafs were one point out of eighth place last year, in which they endured several serious injures to key players. In my opinion, David Wozniewski and Maxime Talbot's stocks are tremendously on rise for this years fantasy hockey leagues. If I were you, I wouldn't waste a pick on Sidney Crosby or a Nickolas Lidstrom. Spend your first two picks on real, top of the line goalies like Patrick Lalime and Kelly Hrudey, and then go after my surprisers, Andy Wozniewski and Jan Mark Talbo. I'm tellin ya, first place baby! People pay large sums of money for this kind of expert analysis, and you get it for free.
Peace, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I believe it is Jean Marc Talbot(pronounced Talbeau), but hey we all make mistakes. I think along with Carlo Coliaccavo these two guys are excellent mid-early round picks along with Freddy Brathwait and Edgar Renteria.

Anonymous said...

Hey Holy Diver........

Nice blog. I do believe, Ryan that your Brathwait is Brathwaite (so, yes, we all do make mistaks)and has been sent to the minors (yesterday). Go Holy Kaleta!!

Shark

Holy Diver said...

Hey Inshrk, good to hear from ya. Yeah I'm not the best at spelling, especially when it comes to spelling French names. Oh well can't be good at everything I suppose. Talk to you later, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

Anonymous said...

Well said.