Friday, September 7, 2007

Some New Fashion and a Concert





First I would like to say "Buenos dias" to all my loyal readers out there. Spanish is going good right now for me and school currently all around is going pretty good. I'm already two weeks into the school year and everything is going smoothly. The Indianapolis Colts won last night 41-10, Go Colts! Manning looked good as always, but the defense looked great. That will be key for them if they are going to repeat.
You must be wondering right now why in my title I say I'm going to be talking about fashion? Well here is why, I purchased last night a Dog hoodie and t-shirt. If you didn't know this already, I'm a big supporter of Duane "DOG" Chapman and his family. He's got a real hot wife and he just kicks ass. Whenever I get a chance I watch him on A&E. His show hasn't been on lately so I decided to look up on and see when Dog the Bounty Hunter will be on A&E again. It looks like they will be running documentaries on him starting Sunday September 9th at 11:00 pm EST and if that's too late, which it is for me,there will shows about him all week long. Just go to A&E.com to check the schedule out. If you are into catching druggies, this is the show for you. Also along the way there will be a few laughs, so like I said, it is a very enjoyable show. By the way, if you want to help Dog the Bounty Hunter out, just go to www.dogthebountyhunter.com and sign his petition. He is being wrongly accused of something in Mexico. Apparently the greatest bounty hunter in the world can't do his work in Mexico, where, if you don't mind me saying, is one of the countries in the world that needs help most regarding druggies.
And then finally there is a HUGE concert coming up. The Heaven and Hell tour is COMING to Buffalo, New York. Starring, yours truly, will be held on September 19 at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center. Tickets start as low as 37 bucks.
Well I'm leaving. Peace, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I hope your sending me some free tickets. A dog shirt, I hope it doesnt replace that yellow one, this money didnt come out of the confederate pillow funds did it? oh ps Im going to see Jimmy tonight and picking up my new rod, oh and charles and I might go carpin tonight if you are interested around 10.

Holy Diver said...

no, the money didn't come out of my rebel pillow funds. although i'm going to look like a bad ass now with my dog the bounty hunter t-shirt and hoodie. i probably can't go carpin at night cuz my ma might think some freak occurrence will happen if i go. say hi to jimmy for me and tell him to stay concentrated on his costumers and not the ladies next door at the nail salon.