Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Devastating Defeat

Yesterday at 11:30 at night I played in my third floor hockey league game somewhere out in West Seneca. Our record going into the game was 0-3 and we added to it by going 0-4. We lost the game 6-1. Some guy with a bandanna scored our only goal on a slap shot from the point. I had a glorious opportunity when I stole the ball away from the other teams defensemen, but instead of taking a slap shot, I took a wrister and sent it sailing out of play. I can only describe that in one word "Pitiful." Our next game is next Sunday at 6:30, but I don't want anyone showing up to the place just because you read this. See ya, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

2 comments:

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey john, its mike...

you need a power forward on the team