Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Fishing Totals so far

As of right now, I have gone fishing three times this year. I have got to say they have been pretty successful. I started the year off with 2 large mouth bass when I went to some private pond in Orlando, Florida. That was when I was on Easter Break. Then I went to Glen Falls, which is in Williamsville, where my friend Ryan and I had two successful trips. The first trip I caught 3 Rainbow Trout, 1 Smallmouth bass, and 1 Chub. The second trip I caught 2 Rainbow Trout and 1 Sun fish. I'm hoping to hit a small private pond out in Java, New York sometime maybe this weekend or next. I'm also hoping to go to Ellicott Creek Park sometime this week and also I'm going to Indiana for a weekend not this week but the following weekend and maybe I might be able to do some fishing there. The reason why I say that is because I heard my Aunt Joanne lives right by a pond that holds, I think, trout and bass. I guess I'll find out some enough.

Rainbow Trout- 5
Largemouth Bass- 2
Smallmouth Bass- 1
Sun Fish- 1
Chub-1

A post hopefully will be done later tonight after the Ducks/Red Wings game. We may know who Ottawa's Stanley Cup opponent may be if the Ducks win tonight.

Remember, "Keep your stick on the ice"- Don Cherry, John aka Holy Diver aka Ronnie James Dio

No comments: