Sunday, May 20, 2007

WELCOME

Welcome to my new blog entitled, "Life in WNY (western new york)." I'm going to have a lot of interesting comments/blogs to make so I hope you enjoy them. This summer I plan on doing a lot of fishing with my bestest best pal Ryan Welch and I'll give you updates on all of the experiences I encounter. Also, I am a huge hockey fan. My team is the Buffalo Sabres and as you all know they suffered a dissapointing defeat to the Ottawa Senators. I'm going to post all kinds of rumors I hear to let you know what's going on with them and the rest of the NHL. Another part of hockey that I really enjoy is on every Saturday night, Don Cherry is on giving his two cents about hockey and what he thinks should happen. I am a huge fan of Mr. Cherry and hope to some day dress in those outragous suites just like him! I hope some of these things interest you and I would like to hear from all of those who have interests like or oppose me. Cheers, John aka Ronnie James Dio aka Holy Diver

2 comments:

Ryan said...

wow john a new blog, cant wait to see how this one turns out. oh by the way mark goosetad rules!

Holy Diver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.